Fashion here, fashion there, fashion everywhere

So, I made an account on Fashiolista! You should really check the site out, it's great! It's something like lookbook, but you don't have to "have" the clothes and stuff, and you don't have to make pictures of them all by yourself! It's great actually!
I just wanted to let you girls guys monkeys know. There also is a little gadget on the left here, so you can see the latest items I '"loved". That's how it's called when you click on the little heart button.
When you girls have an account too, send me a link-thing! I'd love to see what you're loving!

With love,
Stella

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Fun! It is addicting, watch out!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. that website looks really cool, thanks for sharing!

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen