Outfit #2



I'm such a fantasygirl. I was thinking about the beach and palmtrees and icecreams, so I made my monday outfit a little bit too summery. Well, not too summery, but I would not really wear this today because it's not as hot out here (in the Netherlands) as it seems. I fell in love with the bright yellow blouse en just hád to make an outfit out of it. I paired it with some "colourblocking" colours and some wedges. I am going to search for a look-a-like-blouse and then remake this outfit with things out of my own closet, which is definitely not as colourful. I'm going to write a little story in "My jar of little notes" and after that I'll fix my hair and go to school.

Have a fashionable monday!
With love,
Stella

1 opmerking:

  1. Adore the bright yellow blouse - gorgeous!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen