I'm going on a little trip

Me and my lovely mom decided to go on a little trip. My grandparents have a sailboat and since the weather in the Netherlands is getting better, we're going to stay on the boat for a few days! I'm looking forward to it, because it's great to be on the boat! It's so relaxing and my grandmother is so sweet, she always makes sure that there are fruits and vetgetables on the boat so that I can go on eating healthy and stuff, she's such a sweetheart! (My grandfather also is by the way). So we're leaving tomorrow or saturday I believe, but I'll keep you guys updated. Maybe I'll take my laptop but I don't know if I'm able to get wi-fi over there, but we'll see. I've made this little nautical outfit. It's very simple and it suits the occasion!
What are you guys going to do next week ?


Much love,
Stella

3 opmerkingen: