Longchamp Le Pliage

Lovely readers, I have a question for you! One of my friends and I are in love with this kind of bags. Check out this website if you want to know where you can buy them or what the different sizes and models are. (click!) But, back to the point, these bags are very expensive for us girls. So, I went searching on the internet for a look-a-like, but I couldn't really find one! Does one of you maybe know where to get a look-a-like bag ? The print isn't really important by the way, I just picked this photo from Google, I liked the print, but if I would really gèt such a bag, I would definitely go for a more "neutral" colour like brown or beige.
I hope someone can help us!
Let me know your favorite kind of bag, I'd love to know!

With love,
Stella

1 opmerking:

  1. aaah stell, echt lief dat je een blog hierover maakt!
    ik hoop echt dat we erachter komen waar we een lookalike kunnen kopen (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen