Out of inspiration and being grumpy

I hate this. I have this thing sometimes, and actually it's getting worse because I have it all the time now. It's horrible. I wake up and I only feel grumpyness. Like I want to throw something out of the window or I just want to scream and do nothing the whole day. I feel so sad and angry at the same time and I'm making a problem of every little thing that's around me. Some call it a depression? Well I don't know but I've had this thing like a year and a half now and I've always had up and downs, but this "down" is here for too long now. Please could someone help me get happy? I want to smile again, and wake up with a feeling that I really wánt to do something. My parents are getting sick of it and I don't want them to be mad at me all the time! Maybe some happy songs or some new girly website I could go check out ? Please help me!
I do get happy when I see my friends or when I get a text from a friend who always makes me happy (he's in France right now, horrible to miss him, trust me) and when my cat is sleeping on my laptop or something like that. I'm not that bad, but I just want this to end, it's sucking all the positivity (which isn't much) out of me.
And I obviously get happy when someone posts a comment (3 girls did that today and I couldn't even reply because I have a problem with my Google-account, so girls if you guys are reading this, thanks so much it means a lot to me!). So I made this not very fashionable outfit, because my inspiration is everywhere but in my head. I like the fact that Mickey Mouse is on it though.
Guys I have to go now, I have to call a friend and I really want to talk to my mom and say sorry for my temper(s).



Much love and the little bit of happyness I still have,
Stella

2 opmerkingen:

  1. really nice shirt!!! =D
    stop by i'd love it!
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the whole outfit looks amazing!
    http://thecolorbox.blogspot.com/
    margaret

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen