Shopping

I went shopping today, with my lovely mom. We went to 'Rotterdam Alexandrium" and I bought some nice stuff I want to talk to you guys about. A few days ago my mom allowed me to shop online at H&M, and I already told you guys that my clothes and stuff might not be here before I go to France, so I went to H&M (the actual store) and bought some other things that I liked, so that I have a kind of "back up plan". I bought two crop tops. I will post a picture later. Another thing I've bought is a crochet top. I don't know if I pronounced that right. It's like a tablecloth, but a lot nicer. I'll post a picture if I don't forget. After we went to H&M I went to a drugstore to pick up some stuff I needed to take with me to France. Think about things like refreshing and cleaning face wipes, some lipbalms, a hand sanitizer and some coconut stuff for my hair and body (I adore the smell of coconut). I also bought a very cute cotton flower ring and some bow earrings. And yes, I had to face it, I bought two bikini's. They're just normal bikini's. The whole fitting proces wasn't as bad as it was last year, fortunately. I kept my head held high! Now, I have the most exciting thing to tell you. I saw these shoes on the internet and thought "I told myself a few years ago that I would never ever wear shoes like that". But, I fell in love with them, completely. I know that they're not very fashionable. I know that no one likes them. I never saw someone at my school wearing them, I actually never ever saw someone with these shoes on. Except for Bethany, she's a beautyguru on youtube (Macbarbie07) and she loves them. They looked very cute on her and I thought why not, and I ended up ordering them. I'm very scared that many of you think "Seriously, does she think they're cute?" but I really like them and I hope that you all still want to read my blog, even when I walk around with this shoes. I still love my heels and my flats and my Vans and my Allstars, but I simply fell in love with these shoes and maybe they're right, love makes us blind and do crazy things.

I'll talk to you guys as soon as possible!
Love,
Stella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen