It's decoration day!

Goodmorning guys! Today I'm going to Ikea with my mom and we're going to buy the decoration of my room. Like, the candals and little lights and pillows and pictureframes. I'm very excited but a little bit scary thought because I'm a perfectionist and I really want things to be perfect (which I find is a bad thing..) and so this is going to be a looooong day. I'll let you guys now what I've bought and I'll go and see if my lighting in my room is better today so I can make pictures for you guys!
I didn't make an outfit on Polyvore in such a long time but I just don't really have the time for it! Sometimes I begin with something and than I have to eat or I want to go and take a bath all of a sudden! Let me know what you want me to make an outfit about (is that even a good sentence?).
Tomorrow evening I will be going to one of the 8 girls that are going with me (well we're going together, they asked me if I wanted to join them, thanks again so much girls!) anyways, we're going to have a little meeting and then we're taking of on monday. With our bikes! We're going to bike for like 2 and a half hours (yeah pretty tough hm?) and I'm very excited about it! It's the first time for me going without an adult with me so I don't know we have like a responsibility for our stuff for our money and for eachother! But I know for sure we'll have lots of fun!
I have to go now, I hope you all have a great day!
Love,
Stella

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Good luck finding your perfect stuff and have a lovely time on Monday :) sounds like a fabulous adventure :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik heb er zo'n zin in, hihi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen