Random post about friendschip, watches and my first 'Too Faced Natural Eye Palette' experience

So it's guite a while ago that I posted a story, but I just haven't any inspiration! I really don't know what to talk about! So what I'm going to do today is just tell you guys everything that pops up in my head.
The first thing that just popped into my head is friendschip. I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I've discovered that many things changed for me last (school)year. Now I sort of have to start over. I still am friends with the girls and boys I've known for such a long time, but some get a boyfriend and totally turn their back on me and some just get new friends that fit them better. That understandable for me (is that even a word?) but it hurts though. But, because I believe everything happens for a reason. Well I didn't really believe in that untill this particular year. But, because everything happens for a reason, I have to be glad that I got some new friends! I also have two friends living out of the country. I have a friend in Madagascar who is actually coming back to Holland again, and I have a friend in Germany who I met on the beach last year. It's crazy because sometimes I have more contact with them than with friends I've known for so long. Especially now. So I wanted to give you guys a tip ; Look around when someone turns his/her back on you. When someone does that, it's not that they don't like you or that you did something wrong. It's just that there is "some" reason, and even when no one knows which reason that is, why it's better to look around and focus on other or new friends you have. Because when a friendschip is strong enough, it would have survived a boyfriend or a seperation. I'm still having hard times though, because some friends I do miss a lot. But I think it's better this way. And I think that it's my fault, not completely, but a part of it. Because I'm a very negative person and I really want to change that! So, that's what I'm going to focus on this year, my friends and being positive. Thank you, if you are one of those girls/boys to me, thank you so much, you guys definitely change me. I love you all.

So, this was a very sentimental thing, I hope you didn't fall asleep yet!
Anyways, the next thing that pops into my head is the watch I've seen that I'm in LOVE with.
I'm thinking about asking my parents if they would want to give me this as my birthday present in December. Together with my grandparents and stuff maybe. I know that it's a lot to ask for but I really do love it so much! It's a Marc Jacobs watch. I believe it's called a "Henry". It's the Rose Gold one, and it's adorable. I don't think that it'll go with every single outfit, but I still have my DKNY watch and my other one (which can be dark blue, orange, white, yellow or light blue) so I think it's going to work out. I'll post a picture.



The next thing that pops into my head is what I did with my make up today! In Paris my mom and I bought a Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. We were going to share it, but I actually kind of stole it from her. Haha, no I didn't she can always use it if she wants. Anyways, I don''t wear eyeshadow. I just don't. I think that it just doesn't suit me. But what I did today ; I used a colour called "silk teddy" (I'll post a picture) and used it as a eyeliner. I drew a line just above my lashes and I was really happy with the result. My eyes looked brighter and more awake! I'm definitely going to do that more often, if I'm brave enough.



Suddenly there are a lot of things that pop into my head, for example that I want to tell you guys about my "bath confetti". But I know that a little too much information (althought it has some kind of thing to do with beauty, right?) No no, that just a little too much.
Well, I have to go now! We're going to assemble (is that the word?) some of my new furniture.
Wish me luck!

Love,
Stella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen