Bye guys!

Good evening!
So, I'm leaving. I mean, I won't speak to you guys again. No no no, not forever. I'm going to live under my lovely stone. Which means, I won't blog for a while because my week full of exams is coming up. And let me tell you, it's going to be a disaster. This week will be my learn till you drop week, and after that I will jump into everything! Kinda fabulous, isn't it? No, yeah I agree it isn't actually. So, in a few minutes my mom is going to help me with my German. I have a test tomorrow and I am very nervous actually, I just want to start good with German this year, because it's going to be much more difficult at the end.
Well, that was just a little life-update! So, if you are in the same boat as I am I wish you luck for the coming weeks and if you're not I hope you have a great life, no that was a joke, just have fun enjoy vacation if you have that this week and yeah, I'll talk to you in I think two weeks!



Love,
Stella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen