News!

Hello and good evening lovely readers I still might have.
I am sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap thinking about something to write. It just popped into my mind that I still had to tell you guys something very exciting. So, I have a cousin. She is 26 and she has her own fashion company. She buys clothes from fashionlables and she sells them herself by giving fashion party's. So, if you are a girl who wants to throw a party including fashion for all of your friends? You can call her! Well, I guess you can't 'cause it's a little bit pricy for us teenage girls. But, now the most exciting part. She has a webstore. On there, she keeps girls and women like us updated what's happening in fashionland, lifestyleland etc. And guess what, who is going to write those blogs? well? yes, it's me myself and I.
I have never done such a thing before (I'm only sixteen) but this kind of things I would love to do when I grow up. So, I don't know if it's okay to tell you guys the website but I think it won't to my cousin any harm to show you right? So, I didn't write any of those blogs on there yet, but I will the upcoming weeks. So, check it out! Note ; if you aren't dutch, it will be difficult for you to understand. If you have any questions let me know.

This (click!) is the website.
I hope you guys like it as much as I do.



With love and excitement,
Stella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen