Get out of your bed trics

Hi sleepy heads.
No I don't exactly know if you guys really are sleepy heads, I know. But I thought it was a funny beginning of this blogpost. Because I'm struggeling with going out of my bed in the mornings, especially in the wintermonths, I looked up some tips and trics to make that rough time a little bit easier. So, I thought ; why don't I share it with all of those lovely girls (and maybe even guys) out there who read my blog? So, here they are, I hope you find them usefull!

Firstly, do. not. snooze. snoozing makes your brain even more tired. Some people make their alarm clocks ring 15 minutes earlier so that they can snooze because it's a lovely feeling. But, just try to go out of bed the first time your alarm clock rings, and you have some more time to take a shower or more time for your breakfast. That can be an adventage too, right?

Secondly, make sure your alarm clock isn't annoying. If you wake up with that classic "beep" or "ring" you instantly are grumpy because it's the most annoying sound of the world. If you have a real alarm clock that only has one sort of beep or ring, than just go with it, but if you have a radio or a mobile phone (my alarm clock is my mobile phone, by the way) you can choose what song or channel you want to wake up with. When you wake up and the first thing you hear is your alltime happy-song you're a lot more happy trust me.

Thirdly. Sometimes, when you know the next day will be a disaster and you go to bed with a horrible feeling, this will probably help. Think up something to go out of bed for. Maybe you had time the evening before and you made yourself a pancake or something, or you made yourself a fresh juice I don't know. You can promise yourself, for example, when you go out of bed, you can eat a little piece of chocolate or you can wear your favorite sweater to school that day or just make a little plan to go shopping after school, just think something up what's worth going out of bed for, in stead of staying in bed and being desperate about what this day will bring you.

Finally, I just have some little quick logical tips.

- Make sure you have to go out of bed to put out your alarm clock
- Make sure you have your favorite pair of warm socks and your cosy sweater next to your bed to put on so that you won't get cold when you come out of your little warm nest.
- Make sure you didn't eat too much the evening before so that your stomach is grumbeling and you can't wait to have breakfast.

I hope this will kind of helpfull for you guys, and get rid of your snoozing-addiction girls, it causes tiredness and more wrinkles when you're older!

Love,
Stella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen