Rain, wind, tops and a song

Hello lovely readers.
I am bored. Yes, I actually do have a lot to do for school, but still. I was just surfing on the internet and doing nothing. I just came out of the most horrible weather ever. Rain and wind. The wind today, really, blew me away. I even fell on my way home, which didn't hurt that bad but still, it hurts a little. I fell right on my wrist, so, I have a blue-ish purple-ish wrist right now! Fashionable colours right?
When I came home, my mom had a suprise! A few weeks ago I saw a top at 'Only' and it was just love at first sight. I really wanted to have it so that I could wear it saturday (I'm throwing my sweet 17 party, hellyeah!) So, my mom and I went shopping a few days ago, but they didn't have my size anymore. But, this week I couldn't find the time to go shopping after school. I was so sad because I just really wanted to wear that top saturday! So, guess what, my mom bought it for me. I have to pay her back though, but I don't care that's normal and I don't want her to pay it, because I have clothingmoney, like we call it in Holland. (Seriously, my english is even more bad than it was a few posts ago, I'm sorry I'm a wreck).
Unfortunately, I'm not going to put up a picture of the top right now, 'cause I want it to be a surprise for the people who come to my party.
Tonight I will be going to a theatershow. This is the link where they explain what it is.
Anyways, I will be going with one of my best friends so I know for sure we're going to have fun! I hope we will be sitting next to eachother, because we're getting the tickets for free because we're a "theaterbuzzer". It's a quite boring story to explain what that is, so I will keep it short ; the school pays for our tickets and we have to go to shows like this and write something about it to make theatre and art more popular by younger people like us. That's it.
Last but not least, I wanted to share this song with you guys. It makes me think. Hope you like it!

Have a great evening!
Love,
Stella


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen