Bloguary #28

Pictures from we heart it - time! By the way, today I bought a new nailpolish from the brand NYC, which means New York Color. It's amazing 'cause it's the most brightest dark pinkish colour called 'timessquare' and it makes me like, 0,00001 % happier.

So, I'm sorry for the lack of posting interesting things. I guess it's a good thing January ends soon, so that I won't bore you guys anymore.

Have a lovely saturdaynight!
I'm spending it in my bed with my books, my iPod and my little cat.

Love,
Stella







1 opmerking:


  1. My sweet friend, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday January 28 th i'll do a tribute to the music from Holland and Switzerland;
    Ellen ten Damme, Maya Hakvoort, Angela Groothuizen, Pia Douwes, Maggie Macneal (Holland).
    Francine Jordi, Gunvor Guggisberg, Sophie Hunger, Vanessa and Edita, Mia Aegerter-(Switzerland)
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.
    http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen