ELLE's Style Bible

Hello lovely people I have missed so much.

I can't even see you. Yes I am weird. Anyways, I really missed blogging. For a while I just didn't have the inspiration to do it. I'm trying to figure out what I want my blogposts to be about and stuff. There are some things happening in my life right now, besides school, that actually need some attention because they're very important to me. I don't really like talking about it, so that's why I won't.
For now, I'm just back on track, wanting to post again for you guys. The upcoming weeks are very busy so my posts won't be that continual as they normally are. I guess it will just be little updates each time. So, this little update is about a present my mom bought for me yesterday. I actually, to be honest, never thought of buying this myself. I don't really like fasion that much that I know all designer pieces and stuff. But actually I really enjoy browsing through this and discovering which things I like and which things I don't. I'm talking about ELLE's Style Bible. It's very inspirational and I definitely think it will make spring/summer shopping a lot more 'planned'. I guess I'm just going to make myself a little lookbook on what kind of statement pieces I want in my closet this year. For now I just want a pastel coloured jeans and a teel coloured loose blouse. Those thing I'm liking the most. Other trends I don't really, like, 'figuered out' yet. But I will keep you guys updated on that for sure.

Right now I'm going to take a bath and learn my economics, Dutch and French. Three times halleluja for these great great great time ruiners.

Love and a big kiss,
Stella


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen