Updates

Do you guys still recognize me? Well, you can't actually see me right now, which is a good thing -I promise- because I'm at school looking like a total that-time-of-the-month-zombie. But, I know I didn't blog for such a long time but my life has been so busy and I just couldn't find the inspiration or time to actually sit down and write. But right now, I finished all of my homework and I have 20 minutes left to update you all. So, here comes my quick update list. Take your popcorn and your coca cola (LIGHT girls, because summer is coming up!) and enjoy.
1) Most exciting news, which feels like a dream to me ; I have a boyfriend. His name is Jim. And yes, he actually excists for real. I don't want to put all my love out on the internet but I can tell you ; everything we do and everything he sais makes me feel like a million dollars. Even though I still have my insecurity problem but I hope that will just leave my head soon.

2) In two weeks, I am going to France with school. We are going to Bretagne, well, that's just how you pronounce it in Dutch. We're going with a group of girls and I hope we will have great weather and stuff. I will post a picture from Google so that you guys can see where I will be jumping around in a few weeks.

3) Yes right now my inspiration is completely gone. So, time for the little updates. I am still eating healthy and trying to get ready for summer. Currently I have been addicted to my dark dark dark brown bread! It actually tastes like a little treat to me! So lovely! And, I have bought 3 coloured pants! A pink one, a minty green one and a neon blue one. I still have to 'learn'  how to style them but I will -maybe!- post pictures of outfits soon.

I am going to post more often, I promise!
Now I have to go and live my normal life again. The bell is ringing in a few minutes.
Bye lovely readers, thanks for still reading my half-dead blog!

Love,
Stella

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen