On the go @ my bath tub

My mobile phone is in real danger right now at this very moment and so, so am I 'cause without my phone, life's a struggle! That was a joke. But seriously, am I the only one who is attached to their phone like this? I mean, it's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family through whatsapp, twitter, facebook etc. So, yeah phone I love you, I will make sure I will not drop you into my coconut scented water! Allright lets be normal again from now on.

Today I'm having a work out date with one of my best friends! We're going to have a bike trip -I have to hand in a application form thingy o go work somewhere or something I don't know what to call it- and we're going for a walk and only drink water! We will eat too don't worry. But yeah tonight I'm going to a party which I am looking forward too! I actually don't really know what to wear yet 'cause it's very hot but we're expecting a thunder storm thing with lots of rain over here in the Netherlands so it's not like shorts-and-a-top-weather actually, is it?
What do you guys recommend me to wear?

I guess I have to go now, wash my hair and get ready before my lovely friend stands in front of my door!

Love, and have a great day!
Stella

By the way, sorry for my crappy english guys!

1 opmerking: