Rain, studying and water bottles

Lovely laptop screen.

Yes I am at school. Again. Like always. As usual. Tomorrow is the last day of school where I get to go to class. The rest of the week I will only have tests, tests and tests. Because I already know for sure I will pass this year, it's less stressfull. But yeah, it still are tests and I want to get the best out of it.
So, these upcoming days I will be spending my time in my bath tub or behind my desk being buried in study papers and books and stuff. Yeah love my life.
Well, actually I do. But the sun doesn't love it's life, unfortunately. It's June guys, please sun, go shine. Tomorrow, I went to school -I could have gone by car but there was a miscommunication between me and my friends so I already left home, packed in my ' rain suit' -. Anyways, I went to school and a truck came by. I guess the truckdriver thought I wasn't wet enough because he drove next to me and SPLASH, a wave which was like 2 meters high or something, flooded me completely. I still have little swimming pools in my Vans. Another thing I thought was fun telling you guys is that I often notice myself reaching for water. I almost drink like 5 water bottles a day, which is like a HUGE amount for me, considering I didn't drink lots of water before. Right now I feel like I'm done blogging. I have no idea what to tell you guys about. My brain is kinda empty so I guess I will fill the rest of my time browsing around on online stores.

Love,
Stella.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you! Ik weet inmiddels waar je ze kunt kopen, www.djuwelz.nl. Daar hebben ze zo'n Karma armbandje, in het goud en zilver. Wel best duur.. Dus als je wil kun je hem nu eindelijk kopen, haha :) Ze hebben dat kettinktje die ik wil wel in het goud, maar niet in het zilver. Shittyyyy. Hihi, je schrijft leuk. Ik doe ook altijd een regenpak aan, maar het ziet er zo stom uit ;p. Ach ja, we komen tenminste droog op school aan. Sorry voor de lange reactie.. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah wauw thank youuuu! Best wel duur inderdaad, jeetje! Birthday list here I come hahaha. Ik vind zilver ook leuker hoor inderdaad, stiekem! Misschien hebben ze 'm ergens anders wel in het zilver? Even een grote zoektocht opzetten misschien? Dankje, ik vind juist dat jij altijd zo leuk schrijft! Ja sexy he, regenpakken! Ik lach mezelf altijd weer uit als ik thuiskom en in de spiegel kijk! Sorry?! Ik vind het juist leuk, ik krijg nooit reacties hihi. Liefs, en succes nog met je toetsen als je nog moet leren!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen