I'm talking about a 'Tortilla pizza'. It looks like this (yeah, look down) and it's very easy.
Things you need
- A tortilla wrap
- Sliced mozzarella
- A sliced up tomatoe
- A hard boiled egg
- Smoked ham
- Rucola or spinach (I used rucola)
- Yogonaise (you can use mayonaise, but that just isn't that healthy)
- Plain yoghurt
What to do?
1. Boil the egg
2. Put two/three slices of the smoked ham on the tortilla.
3. Slice the mozzarella into little blocks, they will 'melt' easier and the mozzarella will be everywhere, and not just in the middle or something.
4. Do the same with the tomatoe and the hard boiled egg.
5. Put the tortilla in your pre-heated oven for 4/5 minutes untill the tortilla is golden brown on the edges and your mozzarella is melted.
6. Mix 2/3 spoons of yoghurt with 2/3 spoons of the yogonaise. This will make your 'dressing/sauce' fresher.
7. Put the rucola and the dressing stuff on top of your just 'baked' tortilla and you're ready to..
If there are any questions, feel free to ask! If you tried them, please let me know 'cause I'd love to know how they tasted!
Want to see more recepy posts?