Tortilla pizza

Seriously I'm just going to jump right into this story. So, I went to the hair dresser this morning. My hair is amazingly short right now, and I look like a boy. Well not like a boy but yeah I just have to get used to this short haircut. It makes me look younger, but it does 'fit me' so yeah, just getting used to it. Anyways, over there I was thinking about what I wanted to cook in the evening and I came up with this delicious recepy which I really wanted to share with you guys! So, here it is. I hope you get the chance to try it out 'cause it's lovely and healthy!

I'm talking about a 'Tortilla pizza'. It looks like this (yeah, look down) and it's very easy. 


Things you need

- A tortilla wrap
- Sliced mozzarella
- A sliced up tomatoe
- A hard boiled egg
- Smoked ham
- Rucola or spinach (I used rucola)
- Yogonaise (you can use mayonaise, but that just isn't that healthy)
- Plain yoghurt

What to do?

1. Boil the egg

2. Put two/three slices of the smoked ham on the tortilla.

3. Slice the mozzarella into little blocks, they will 'melt' easier and the mozzarella will be everywhere, and not just in the middle or something.

4. Do the same with the tomatoe and the hard boiled egg.

5. Put the tortilla in your pre-heated oven for 4/5 minutes untill the tortilla is golden brown on the edges and your mozzarella is melted.

6. Mix 2/3 spoons of yoghurt with 2/3 spoons of the yogonaise. This will make your 'dressing/sauce' fresher.

7. Put the rucola and the dressing stuff on top of your just 'baked' tortilla and you're ready to..

8. ENJOY!

If there are any questions, feel free to ask! If you tried them, please let me know 'cause I'd love to know how they tasted!
Want to see more recepy posts?

Love,
Stella

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Stella,

    How high does the oven need to be preheated?
    I really wanne try this! Looks lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hello!

      Well, unfortunately it depends.
      Because our oven is kinda old, I have to preheat it for about 15/20 minutes (220 C). We have an electric oven, so maybe I can't help you out with this but I hope I gave you enough information.

      Let me know how they tasted!
      Love,
      Stella.

      Verwijderen
    2. Hi!

      Thanks for such an quick response! I'm just going to try at 180C and I will see how it turns out(=
      I'll let you know how it was!

      Love,
      Tos

      Verwijderen
    3. You're totally welcome, I love to get comments like this! I really hope they'll taste good!
      Good luck!

      Verwijderen
  2. Hii Stella,
    It was delicious!
    Thaanks for sharing!
    Much love

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know!
      Great that it was delicious.
      Much love and a big thank you back!

      Verwijderen