Fighting against insomnia in a fun way

Goodnight stupid readers.
-I thought why not begin my post with something else but 'lovely readers'-

Today. Well, tonight to be exact, I am going to answer fun questions I found in this lovely and addicting world called 'the internet.'
I hope you will like to read this, I already know I will have lots of fun answering.

Where were you 3 hours ago?
I actually was on my elliptical three hours ago. No surprise.

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, on my wrist. It's the plastic bracelet thingy I had to wear during my time in Aruba. The fun thing is ; Jim didn't cut the thing of yet either. -Is that correct? I don't know guys, it's 23.12, please don't hit me now-.

What are you wearing right now?
A white shirt with light grey stripes, my pyjama-shirt. Bought at Primark at the men section for only 5,- (euro's, duh). Oh, and my underwear. Wanna know what it looks like? Ask Jim. No, that was a joke. I suppose you aren't laughing. Anyways, My underwear is checked. Red and white.

What are the colours of your bedroom walls?
The colours over here might surprise you, actually! I 're-did' my room last year. My left wall is dark, army green and the other one is a 'sandy' beige white combination. A bit foresty.

Who is the last person you sent a message?
The last message I sent was on Facebook, to a friend I haven't talked to in a while and I was just wondering how he was doing. I don't even know if he even wants to talk to me, but I hope so.

What does your last text message say?
Kinda like this ; private. Annoying, hm?

Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coca Cola?
Actually I only drink water or tea -I'm the boring one, yes-. But if I would drink those soda's, I think I won't, no.

Is your hair curly or straight?
Curly. Very.

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
As a child ; pulling my own tooth out and passing out afterwards. Twice.
For now ; after my parents had a fight, they both walked different ways and I had to choose who to follow. That, was horrible. Another hard thing ; telling my boyfriend that I wasn't coming over to have a BBQ with him and his family because I felt too insecure about myself. Letting someone down maybe is the hardest part for me. And audition. Yikes.

Favorite two colour combination?
Army or moss-green and black.

What is your favorite accesory?
Right now? The two bracelets I have on my left wrist ; both telling a story.

Which current celebrity's style do you admire most?
I think that will be Jessica Szhor.

What is your favorite fashion store?
Men at Work, H&M, Monki and Vila.

When was the last time you drove out of town?
-I don't drive yet, so imagine me on my bike or on an airplane-
Town as in my hometown ; today.
Town as in going across the border ; last month

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The toilet making the usual 'just flushed' noise -my dad- and I can hear the cars on the highway near us (2 km or something) and I can hear myself typing -which you can see as the computer, but it's me making the noise-.

What was the latest thing you bought?
I paid when Jim and I went to dinner. That's the last thing I've spent money on because I seriously want to save some for fallshopping in September, yeei!

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Breakfast.

Favorite food?
Salads -with goat cheese yum yum- bread -any kind- bananas and nuts. I prefer salted, but I always take the healthier 'unsalted' version. Oh oh and don't forget about plain yoghurt.

Biggest turn off?
No smile and real arrogance

What do you always have on you/wear? 
I always have hair clips in my hair the same way e-ve-ry day. And I always wear my bra, obviously. And underwear. Not even mascara. Nope. I'm not that kinda girl.

What does your blogname mean and how did you come up with it?
My blogname is 'My cup of tea' because I wanted to share things I like with other. And things you like or love you can call 'your cup of tea'. How did I came up with it? Seriously? DUH. simple. I just don't remember. Oops.

Favorite style of a top/blouse?
Loose, big and vintagy-looking, if that even is a word. Otherwise I just made it up. Fun!

Favorite TV show?
Awkward on MTV. And the news, seriously, I like to watch that. I also watch Gossip Girl, but for me that are DVD's. So. Yeah. That would be cheating.

What is your favorite childhood TV show?
When I was a baby kiddy ; Teletubbies and Sesame Street. After that ; Spongebob, Totally Spies, something I believe was called Super Big and Avatar.

What does your dream bedroom look like?
Like a tree house with lots of wood, tribal looking prints and a bed which looks like a pool, if you understand what I'm talking about. You can actually REALLY lay 'in' your bed, in stead of 'on' it. And I'd love to have a picture and memory wall.

Because these 25 questions are part of a TAG, I'd love to tag you all.
Please please please be so kind to let me know if you'll be answering these questions.
For now ; I hope you all have sweet dreams.
Talk to you soon!

Love,
Stella



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen