Photo Diary #8

Lovely readers!

Over here on this little part of this like, huge thing called the internet, I will post some pictures that illustrate some things that are happened in my life the past few days. There aren't as much pictures as the last time I did this kind of post, but we will all have to deal with it. And, I just found out that I only have 2 hahahaha. I'm sorry guys!

With much love and hugs and kisses,
Stella.


This, my boyfriends stepdad 'made' for me yesterday.I was waiting on my boyfriend to get home from work and while waiting, I was working on my math homework. Isn't it sweet?


-Somehow, I alays manage to have more than 50% of food-pics-
This is Monday evenings dinner I believe ; Sauerkraut! 
My favorite out of all dinners I could possibly have.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen