Starbucks cup, christmas and excuses

Hello there you lovely people who still take a look at my blog once in a while.

That was such a long opening, right?
So, to begin with : I finished my test week with many good grades. I failed for economics, because I find it so so so difficult! Today, I got a second chance, but I don't really dare to say anything about it. Let's just hope for the best.

Here I am again, wanting to blog. I miss it, I really do. I just can't find the time. And when I do have time, I don't have any inspiration. I am so sorry. I am grateful that there still are people who read the stupid sentences after other sentences -let's call it a "post"- on this page on the internet over here we are now talking about. I always try to be funny and create funny sentences. I probably am failing for that too, but my only goal is to make you out there smile.

A thing I can't live without for the past months is my Starbucks cup. I have a 'hard' plastic one. I got it from my lovely boyfriend while we were still in Aruba. I walk around with that thing. I put green tea and water in it. I notice myself drinking lots more water than I usually did. I am very proud of myself, because it's good for me and my belly.

Don't you guys love the fact that Christmas is near already? I love December. Next week, December 4th, I am turning eighteen years old. It is such a strange idea guys, I still feel like a real baby sometimes. Anyways, I was listening to Christmas music a few hours ago and it made me so happy. I already have plans what to buy the people I love. Especially my boyfriend and his family, because for me, this is the first Christmas with a real boyfriend. I'm so excited! Cuddling up under a blanket in my with christmas lights decoraded room with a hot chocolate, watching a cheesy christmas movie. "It's the moooost wonderful time of the yeaaar".

To keep myself in the December theme, I will be sining on stage again this year with the annual musicnights at school. I auditioned and I actually am allowed to perform solo 2 times this year! I will be singing "Closest Thing To Crazy" by Katie Melua and "L.O.V.E" by Nat King Cole with my band! The band I told you guys about, remember? We just started around October and we already have to perform on stage for 4 times! Proud of them, my bandy-boys.
Anyways, I will keep you guys updated.

By the way, I am so sorry for the lack of Photo Diaries. My little memory card in my phone broke. I can't take a look at my pictures, I can't make pictures, I can't download apps, I can actually do nothing except using already downloaded apps and internet, texting, calling etc. I miss my phone camera a LOT. I hope I will get a new phone (I have this one for over 2 years now, don't worry) for my birthday! Than I will be able to stalk you guys again with the most interesting pictures you've ever seen -in my dreams-.

At last, I want to share my love for my friends with you. Some of them are going to rough times, and I just want to put a little heart out here for them.
And for you, because you just read my little story and I am very thankful for that.

Love and kisses,
Stella.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen