Bloguary #10-13 - Sometimes

Lovely readers out there.

Ofcourse this blogpost will begin with a huge sorry for all of you out there who frequently read me blog. I have my reasons for this lack of posting, and most of them are kinda private. But I still want to give a shoutout right now.

537984_417501578329418_1557798996_n_large

Sometimes, life will get rough on us. It's not that there's something wrong with you, or that you've done something terrible. We just sometimes a little push down to get stronger and stronger by climbing up that hill again. These few days life decided to push me down a little bit. So, I am busy climbing up that hill. Maybe you are too, and we can climb together.

I hope that those stones and rocks get to harsh on you all. I hope that there's someone to catch you when you accidentally fall down again. I hope that there are enough reasons to smile for you.
I will give you one, and maybe this will sound a little bit cheesy but I just try to live by this saying. It's true, and we all have to start realising this.

You only live once.

Love, hugs and huge box of tissues.
Stella.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen