New product in ; Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Topcoat

Well hello there lovely little monkeys! 

First, I have to tell you that my exams did go quite well. The last one though, French, was supposed to be made today. But, some stupid kid in the Netherlands had to steal the exam from his or her school to prove that the Dutch education has to get better or something. Anyhow, I have to make my French exam tomorrow.

Let's get back to the point. Today I went shopping with my mom to get all of the French-stress out of my head. We drove to Rotterdam. I had to switch a Zara jacket -which I absolute love, but the zipper was broken, now I fortunately have a new one- and I went to Primark, but.. guys, seriously, I can't function in that store! I get all sweaty and anxious and it's just not my thing all these people pushing me aside and stuff ; me with my everlasting polite smile, 'cause I don't want anyone to think I am a mean person or something. So, I almost ran out of that store and than I visited some other clothing stores, but today just wasn't my day! So, I went to the drugstore and spent lots of money.. The first thing I am going to show you -I will do a shoplog later on this week- is this nailthing.

Sally Hansen is a brand that makes everything around nails. I love doing my nails, but my nailpolish always chips like crazy and that is one of my biggest pet-peeves. So, to overcome this horrible situation, I wanted to buy a more 'high end' top coat to prevent my nailpolish from chipping and scratching and stuff. I have heard of this through some of my favorite Youtubers, FleurdeForce and Missglamorazzi. So I thought, well, this thing is very expensive for a nailpolish (€10,-) but I would really love my nailpolish not to chip! So I took the chance, brought it home, painted my nails and I am waiting for some miracle to happen. I will update you on my discovery soon! 

Love, and good luck for all the other Frenchies out there tomorrow! We can conquer it! 
Stella.

By the way, I typed this post on my iPhone so there might be many typo's in here, I am ever so sorry.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen