Tag | The 100 questions tag!

Sweet little banana-eating monkeys!

There I am again. Still keeping my promise; still putting posts up quite frequently. -Yeah Stells, because you've only been doing this for 3 days or something-. So, this is my very first -well, I believe I did one a loooong time ago- tag post. What is a tag is your question? A tag is a long list of questions that a lot of people that have a blog or a Youtube account answer. You have tags about every single thing on this big ol' earth. Twilight, One Direction, Beauty, Bathroom use? I don't know, you name it. The tag that I will be doing today is the 100 questions tag. And no, I'm not bored! Enough to do for Uni, but I'm prograstinating. You don't want to prograstinate anymore? I did an anti-prograstinating post a while ago, you should go check it out! It's somewhere, go explore! Don't forget your flashlight though.

Let's start!


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet is hidden in another room than my bedroom, but I usually close them.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, but my dad does. Sneaky thing. 

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

I fall asleep while my sheets are tucked in, but because I behave like Tazmania or King Kong in my sleep they're tucked out when I wake up.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Oh my sweet mother of Pringles, yes.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No. 

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees, 'cause they won't kill me. Although I act like they're going to kill me if I even just see one coming way too close to me.

8. Do you have freckles?
A little bit, yes! I'd love to have more, I adore freckles! 

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the times. I either smile or put up a weird face.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Grumpy people.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Only if it's necesarry.

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes. Once a scout, never a scout again.

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Yes, of course, all the time. -Did you actually think I was telling you the truth? Shame on you- 

14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yeah!

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes, sometimes. Especially when I'm nervous.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I don't think you want to know these details of my life right? 'Cause I obviously slept with thousands. You know me. 

17. What size is your bed?
Too small for a Tazmania-King-Kong-girl.

18. What is your song of the week?
All of me by John Legend. Oh my sweet mother of Pringles, perfect lyrics.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, Jim actually wore a pink-ish buttondown today and he looked AMAZING. He always does, to me.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Oh yes.

21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Don't remember the name. Can you imagine how horrible it was? My brains deleted the name.

22. Where would you bury a hidden treasure if you had some?
I have one, but I don't think Jim will be happy to be burried I guess. I can try though! Write a blogpost about it and stuff! 

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet Chili.

25. What is your favorite food?
Sauerkraut. Not joking. 

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Disney.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Jim 

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
YES! 

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
During my trip to the USA.

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
No.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
A what?

33. Ever ran out of gas?
No, because my bik doesn't need gas. HA.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Tuna.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Bread.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
Around 22.30 / 23.00 

37. Are you lazy?
Depends.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I didn't celebrate Halloween, because it's not that big in Holland. But, I've been a witch once.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Poop.

40. How many languages can you speak?
Dutch, English, German and French -The last two being extremely difficult- 

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Used to have a subscription on the Cosmopolitan! Loved it! 

42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I think this is not for the Dutchies.

43. Are you stubborn?
No, I'm too stubborn to admit.

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Eh, cheese?

45. Ever watch soap operas?
What on this beautiful earth consisting of a lot of water are that?

46. Are you afraid of heights?
A little bit.

47. Do you sing in the car?
Depends.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
No. -No, actually I don't, isn't that weird knowing that singing is my passion? Told you I'm weird-
 
49. Do you dance in the car?

Sometimes!

50. Ever used a gun?
Yes! A lot of water came out of it and it was lots of fun! -Got ya there, didn't I?- 

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Never.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, and I love them.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Seriously? 

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yeah, just ate one.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple, all the way. 

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Eh, I wanted to be a poolcleaner? Does that count? 

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
A natural one. I eat fruit or vergetables or both daily.

60. Wear slippers?
Yes, durng summer.

61. Wear a bath robe?
Nope.

62. What do you wear to bed?
A big ugly t-shirt. And some cosy pants when it's cold.

63. First concert?
Really wanna know? Oh gosh. Paul de Leeuw. And now, every single Dutchie is laughing at me.
Although I went to see Marco Borsato! And it was fun! And actually I shouldn't be ashamed 'cause I was 12 years old, I went with my dad, I had fun. By the way, I've been to a concert of Tina Turner -one and oldy- and I will be going to see Bruno Mars in October! HA.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target!

65. Nike or Adidas?
Nike, because their shoes fit me better.

66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos. Childhood memories. 

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds. I never eat them but I don't like peanuts at all.

68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
Nope.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Jim will be either an artist or some biology-psychology-human-behaviour-researcher. 

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope. We don't have that in Dutchie-land. 

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.

74. Own any record albums?
If you mean the old black ones? No. My dad has them, though.

75. Own a record player?
Well, it's my dads. Does that count?

76. Regularly burn incense?
No.

77. Ever been in love?
Yes, currently am.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
John Mayer, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, The Beatles -Dream big, even though it's impossible-.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Tina Turners! 

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot!

81. Tea or coffee?
(Green) tea! 

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
What the sweet mother of Starbucks are snickerdoodles? Wish I was an American.

83. Can you swim well?
Yes. But not competitive or something.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.

85. Are you patient?
Depends. I think I'm not, actually. I get stressed out very easily.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band, jazz, blues, yes please.

87. Ever won a contest?
Yes.

88. Ever had plastic surgery?
No, cotton.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Neither.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
No.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Toilet.

92. Do you want to get married?
Yes.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
I have been married for 34 years now. 3 husbands, 5 children, two of them being twins and I also have 3 dogs and a cat, you know. That's how I roll. 

94. Who was your HS crush?
Pieter Jan Klaas Frederik! -Yes, this is code name that only a few of my friends will uderstand-.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No.

96. Do you have kids?
No. But I'd love to have kids in the future.

97. Do you want kids?
Oh wow! I knew that this was coming before I've even read it! 

98. Whats your favorite color?
Dark -army- green.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? 
Yes.

100. Do you love your monkeys?
Sweet mother of iPhones, yes.

Alrighty, so these were my answers to these ridiculous questions -which I copy pasted, so I'm so sorry if there are gramatical mistakes hidden in there! I had fun answering them, trying to be funny and stuff. Some answers aren't true, of course, but most of them are.
I really hope I made you smile, that's my main goal!

A lot of kisses,
Stells. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen